Friday, February 6, 2009

blog is the new black

Remember your parents asking you if everyone else jumped off the bridge, would you jump too?
This inevitably referred to getting your ears pierced, a tattoo or going on a weekend trip with older friends, while you were still firmly wrapped up in their apron strings.
It seems to me that blogging is the "thing" to do now - but my journey starts with this post not necessarily because I want to follow the trend, but because writing is a talent that I used to use frequently. I've let it fall by the wayside and I feel a strong need to resurrect it. I'm a fan of blogs and I think they are a good platform for reading, writing and sharing information.
The Lady and the blog will bring you and honest look at life, feelings, tips, gossip?(!), reviews and who knows what else.
I invite you to join me in this endeavor and feel free to leave your feedback or random musings.
I'll be setting up the blog and getting my feet wet for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Much like you, I also used to write a lot and let it slide by...I even took up English as my major in college but got tired of everyone asking me if I wanted to be a teacher. NO! I did not want to be a teacher! I just liked to study English!!! Oh well!

    I ended up setting up my blogger page because my sister was using it and I found it such a great way to read a variety of interesting topics, read different viewpoints, and share my own thoughts and ideas with others.

    Anyway, best of luck to you! Hope to read more interesting things from you...

    ReplyDelete